IOSH Managing Safely Training
SR Safety Solutions Ltd are approved IOSH training providers. The Institution of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) is the world’s largest professional health and safety membership body. IOSH's focus is to regulate the profession of health and safety providers by setting standards, as well as connecting members to resources and providing support, guidance and training. IOSH are the leading developer of certified health and safety training. Last year over 179,000 delegates undertook an IOSH training course.
Our trainers are highly skilled and have practical real world knowledge gained from working in their chosen field. This approach sets us apart from other training providers as we can adapt the training to suit the individual learners needs and tailor the training to your business operations.
We know that the best way to achieve safety and health training success is to get people fully involved, having fun and learning by doing. We want to get delegates really thinking about what they’re learning – and having the confidence and enthusiasm to put it into practice when they’re back at work – so that everyone notices the difference.
Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
Managing Safely covers…
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
How long is the IOSH Managing Safely course?
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely course?
Line Managers and newly or existing Supervisors
Is the IOSH Managing Safely course accredited?
Please contact us for course costs.